9.22.2004

So What's It All About?

Everything is wrong!

We can argue amongst ourselves all day about who's right, Democrat or Republican, Liberal or Conservative. Fact of the matter is that, like all things, truth lies somewhere in the middle. To give you an idea of how my political mode of thought operates, let's start with an example that's fun for the whole family: Abortion.

The Feminazi bloc continues to perpetuate the lie that government is trying to take a woman's right to CHOOSE. No one is demanding that women dress a certain way, be celibate or choose Pepsi. The real issue is: do you have a right to take your baby's life and does state or federal government have a right to prevent it.

I find abortion revolting. If I had a 4 month old and he wouldn't shut the hell up, could I legally kill him? Regardless, much to my occasional chagrin, I don't have a vagina. Hence, I don't tell women what to do with theirs. Still, recent medical evidence has shown that children in the womb exhibit detailed behavior as early as 10 weeks (ie; smiling - so much for the 'it's just a clump of cells' argument). So for the sake of both the unborn and the mother, why not compromise? And what better mode of compromise than to leave it to THE STATES to decide. The Federal Government has it's proboscis lodged in the sphincter of almost every aspect of private life. This needs to stop.

I believe that as an American, while God & Family supersede all, my INDIVIDUAL LIBERTIES & THE SOVEREIGNTY OF MY COUNTRY are of next critical importance. Now that you have an idea about where I stand, feel free to respond to this and anything else I post on in the future. Mostly you'll find current events and/or random minutiae but I want your thoughts and challenges! Please visit and discuss...

DISCOURSE IS ESSENTIAL TO OUR SURVIVAL AND THE INTERNET PROVIDES A NEW SYSTEM OF CHECKS AND BALANCES AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT-MEDIA COMPLEX. INFO IS KNOWLEDGE!!!