12.23.2004

I've Been A Bad Blogger...

...so please forgive me. I know Charles Johnson at Little Green Footballs is in the web design industry and can operate such a magnificent, far-reaching blog, in part, because he's plugged into a computer all day. However, I still don't know how he finds the time. I'm about as busy as Tupac and Elvis Presley in a Wal-Mart parking lot, sippin' warm Mr. Pibb an' starin' at girl-tush. Still, I'm averaging a paltry post a week.

Maybe it's lethargy. Maybe I'm just sick of the news cycle. It's seems to be the same shit every day, anyhow. More dead American boys in Iraq. More Bush doing his best liberal impersonation. More Kofi gettin' away with it. It's all bullshit. Anyhow, I'll try to be better about posting here. From the looks of it, you'd all like more stories on streakers cuttin' loose in Minnesota.

The Minnesota Streakers. Sounds like a sports franchise.

Peace. Happy Birthday, Lord. And Merry Christmas to all of you out there. God Bless.